With four main practice guidelines, we project tailored solutions for increasing your foodservice business performance, placing in the projects all our expertise for getting concrete, practical and measurable results.
STUDIES AND RESEARCH
INNOVATION & SUPPLY CHAIN
- International Trends Monitoring;
- Brazilian Trends Monitoring;
- Foodservice Visits and Concepts Guide;
- Brazil Foodservice Market Mapping;
- Benchmark Concepts Studies ;
- Lectures about Trends, Performance and Market.
- Strategic Convergence Program (Strategic Planning);
- New Business Concepts Development – Proposal of Value Design;
- Structuring of Business Unit in Foodservice;
- International Networks Strategy for entering the Brazilian Market;
- Evaluations for Investment Funds and Investors: Business Model, Operational Performance and Supply Chain for Start-ups or Existing Companies;
- Evaluation of Opportunities in Foodservice Specific Segments;
- Business Plan Validation;
- Mapping and Operational Performance Program;
- Mapping and Performance of Supply Chain Program;
- Trade Area Activation Program – Local Store Marketing;
- Training Instructors and Leaders for Networks Program;
- Operational Method Development;
- Management Cockpit Development;
- Operations and Management Manuals Development;
- Purchasing Manual Development;
- Management and Crisis Manual Development;
- Training Programs Development and Application;
- Excellence and Certification Programs.
- Integrated Innovation Program: Marketing, Operations, Purchasing and Supply Chain;
- Development of Concepts, Menus and their Suppliers;
- Implementation of Logistic Operator for Food Networks;
- Costs Benchmark and Purchasing Research.